Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's Coming Downstream - March 2013 Report

Here's what's hatching:

  • A digital set of all East Tennessee tailwater maps similar to that of 44 Park stream maps on a flash drive, Item 100D.
  • One or two Tellico-Citico area headwater maps.
  • A digital set of maps geared to hikers, and possible angler prospects, but only of trails along and/or crossing major streams and tributaries. Will feature GPS waypoints with supplemental notes as needed for each stream and trib crossed and for waterfalls, springs, historical artifacts, etc. Maps will be printable at letter size or larger and optimized for inkjet printers. 

Here's what's itching

  • My mild case of psoriasis
  • Me... to go fishing


1 comment:

  1. Great blog I read all the posts Fred. Guess what I was looking through my Smokies backcountry map collection the other day and found where you wrote a bit on me in there. I was taken aback to say the least. One problem though I couldn't take those maps into the backcountry after that so I had to take an older little river area map with me which worked great as Amanda and I explored up towards cs 30 but got stopped by high cold water at Meigs Post Prong. Thanks for all your hard work Fred.

    ReplyDelete